At Synergy Wetsuits, we know that our new Syn-Skin2 is the best value swimskin for your money.
Using the latest development in AquaPhobic microfibre textile technology, the SynSkin2 draws on years of high performance swimming product development combined with the most recent developments in textile research. The SynSkin2 is a highly advanced swimskin combining hydrophobic fabrics with welded seams in order to reduce surface drag and through its biomechanically engineered compressive properties, drastically reduces muscle vibration, wave drag and increases performance. The result is a swimskin that has set the standard for triathlon and open water swimmers in the era of textile regulations. The SynSkin2 is used by the world's fastest triathletes and open water swimmers. 9 time Xterra Champion, Josiah Middaugh tested the suit prior to using it at his latest 2014 National Championship win and found that it shaved of 3 seconds per hundred yards compared to not using the SynSkin2. The SynSkin2 is made from the highest, legal grade AquaPhobic textile and has been approved by ITU, WTC and FINA.
• 100% textile swim skin. WTC (70.3 & Ironman) and USAT Legal.
• Advanced YKK auto locking zipper (no string or lanyard). When the suit is zipped up the head of the zipper will be pointed down to the
locked position. When taking the SynSkin off flip the zipper head up (to the un-locked position) and peel it off.
This unique zipper system reduces drag, is faster to remove and due to it's lightweight and flexibility, more comfortable.
• Superior ultra-welded seams reduce friction drag and enhance race speed.
• Welded arm gussets improve underarm comfort due to less chafing.
• An innovative lightweight, water resistant fabric improves core positioning with advanced compression.
• The SynSkin2 is designed to fit tight while accommodating your tri-apparel underneath. If you find yourself in the middle to
lower end of a size based on the size chart then that size is right for you. If you fall into the higher
end of a size then you may find going up a size will fit more comfortably.
|Size||Height (in.)||Weight (lbs.)||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|Extra Small (XS)||4'10"-5'2"||90-105||147-157 cm||40-47|
|Extra Large (XL)||5'6"-6'0"||135-150||168-183||61-68|